Sunday, June 8

Update!

Hello blogfans! Hope you are all enjoying the resurgence in posting. I will do my best to keep the flow up, but no promises, because I am sure you understand that we have some priorities that take precedence. Wifey and Sabrina are still at the hospital and doing well. They are on schedule to be released tomorrow and things should be getting back to normal shortly thereafter. Annabelle is amazingly receptive to her new sibling. She wants to hold her new baby sister constantly and is so amazingly gentle with her. I have no doubt that she will continue to be a fantastic big sister. Thank you all for your support and comments, those are the little things that keep me coming back to post again and again. I am going to grab a bite of lunch so I will have to sign off for now. I will stick a few more pics up for you before the munching begins. Enjoy and stay tuned for more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kronski said...

So cute, and beautiful, Annabelle is a great big Sister.

Love,

Adam

1:27 PM, June 08, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me