Thursday, August 31

This just in...

...I figured I would take this opportunity to get one final post in for the month of August. I regret not posting more, but it has been an utter whirlwind of activity around here. The storm seems to be subsiding a bit, so I wanted to drop a line and let everyone know we are all doing well here in the Tennessee Valley. Annabelle is doing well and continuing to soak up knowledge like a sponge. She isn't walking yet, but she has become a championship couch surfer. Her newest thing is waving hello, which she does to anyone and everyone in the vicinity. Wifey was under the weather for a bit, but she shows signs of improved health daily. Business has settled down from the frenetic pace it was at for the past four months or so and I am finally getting some much needed downtime. This weekend is Labor Day, the first UT Vols home football game, and the annual "Boomsday" celebration. I will be working during the game at our sister store near campus, so I will get to experience the madness firsthand. Luckily, Wifey and I will get to attend the next home game against Air Force. That will be the second Tennessee Volunteers football game we attended together, and Wifey's second college football game ever! Go Vols! I hope you are all doing well as we approach this fall together. Enjoy these last few weeks of summer and have a great night. Thanks for keeping the faith, I'm back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me