Monday, August 22

Flying Solo

Well, it's official. Wifey and I have made is through our first 24 hours without parental assistance. My folks headed home yesterday morning and left us on our own for the first time since Annabelle's birth. We would like to thank all of our parents for their priceless assistance during this transitional period of our lives. I have no idea how we would have done it without them. Annabelle is doing great and starting to sleep longer almost every night. Wifey is doing well and I am back to work. I have to give a special thanks to my Papi for working so hard Sunday to renovate our basement. We had fun installing new light fixtures and making the space a lot more livable. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I can. I am feeling a little bit under the weather so I will keep this post short. Just wanted to let you all know we are doing well and getting a little sleep here and there. Have a great evening and stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me