Friday, August 19

Five days too long

Hello my frustrated blogbuddies, the Wizard is back to give you the update you have been craving. My parents have been visiting this week and I have gotten out to play golf twice, yes, twice this week. How about that for a feat?! We have been eating well the past two days, with Bar-B-Q ribs yesterday and grilled salmon and flounder today. Annabelle has been sleeping a little bit more at night and we are slowly getting caught up on our rest. We finally took that first walk I mentioned a few days ago and I have a few pictures documenting the event. I am exhausted from the day's activities, so I will have to keep this one short. I hope you enjoy the pics and I will post more soon, I promise :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me