Saturday, January 3

New Year, New Post

In an attempt to start the new year off properly, I decided to post again. We enjoyed a fabulous Christmas vacation in Florida and had tons of fun and sun in the process. The highlight was Annabelle's first trip to DisneyWorld, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I have always loved the Magic Kingdom, but this time my affinity was rekindled for a different reason. Seeing it through the eyes of a child is truly a magical experience, as always. As an adult, however, I took a different meaning than I ever had before. When I looked around, I realized that I was surrounded by people from every country, race, religion, and social status. I know this phenomenon, albeit rare, happens in other locations. The difference at Disney is that they are all smiling and having fun together. Truly magical; a Small World indeed. If only we could harness that peaceful coexistence and grow it on a larger scale.

Sabrina has blossomed into a wonderful little baby, complete with smiles and laughter( a welcome change from the throes of colic we have been enduring for the better part of six months). Wifey and I celebrated our six year anniversary yesterday with a dinner at Carrabba's(Thanks Papi!). I am amazed at how many changes we have experienced together and look forward to the next one with joyful anticipation. Life is GREAT! Knoxville is treating us well and things are better than ever with the Shroom. I hope this year has started well for all and I will try to keep this new leaf turned over for as long as possible. Until next time...See You Real Soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a blast!!! I especially love the pic of Annabelle passed out in the car after a fun filled day at Disney World. On another note, you need to add a link to your blog it's a totally cool site. Check it out! http://strongville.wordpress.com/
Love JS

7:49 PM, January 04, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me