Sunday, August 14

Less walk, more talk

Well, the aforementioned walk was postponed because of inclement weather, but in lieu of those photos, I will be posting more baby pics. Wifey and I have been having a lot of fun spending time with Nana and Annabelle. Work has been a little busy recently and Annabelle has been keeping us up at night, so I have not had a lot of chances to post. I hope all of my cherished viewers, veteran and novice, will forgive my lack of posts this week. I will do my best to get these things back on schedule soon. I will post some pics of the beautiful mural we commissioned at the restaurant soon, as it was just completed today. We are all looking forward to a visit from my parents this week. They just returned from a vacation in Maui and should be flying up tomorrow(weather permitting, of course). Until my next update, relax and enjoy some more pics of our gorgeous baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me